We just saw Flash 10.1 ported to the iPad established in video form by Comex, and now you can get in on the action too, as long as your iPad is jailbroken. It is called Flash, and while the plugin is still pretty early and does not do video playback yet, you can absolutely play games and other animations right now, and we're told video support is forthcoming. Full instruction we are provided:
1. First Confirm your iPad is jailbroken. It is pretty easy, just run Spirit and you are done.
2. Download Flash.deb and keep it close.
3. Choose how you are going to get files onto your iPad. For Mac users, it is dead simple -- just install Netatalk, which will manually pop up your iPad in the Finder's Sharing list. But Windows users can try out this guide at iClarified to get OpenSSH installed and running and use WinSCP -- it's just as easy.
4. Once you have got access to the iPad's filesystem, navigate to /var/root/Media as shown here:
5. Previously there, open Media and create a folder called "Cydia."
6. Then Open the new Cydia folder and create another new folder called "Auto Install"
7. Upload Flash to that new folder.
8. Restart your iPad a couple of times.
9. You are set! Now just navigate to a page in Safari with non-video Flash content and knock the F logo to play it.