Monday, July 19, 2010

Methods to Activate iPhone Without Original SIM Card

Sherif Hashim as the guy who brought the iOS 4 baseband unlocking for iPhone users. Now Hashim is back with provide another trick that will allow users to activate their iPhone 3G/3GS or even iPhone 4 without having SIM card to actually use.
The Following six minute video embedded below will take you through the entire process. Please make a note of that if you are trying this on your iPhone 4, you will still need to trim your original SIM card to the micro-SIM size in order to complete the process.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am currently in Jordan and I am not able to find a phonebook sim card in order to activate my iphone 3gs running on 4.0 firmware. Is there another alternative to activate my iphone or using a sim card other than a phonebook sim card that may be offered here in Jordan. Will a smart card work? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.